MM Endo Control
Endo motor with torque and speed control
+ integrated apex locator
The introduction on the market of Nickel-Titanium methods in the 1990s created a real revolution in endodontics. These new methods proved to be simpler and more efficient than the traditional manual methods.
However, the risk of breakage remains a permanent concern for every general practitioner. That is why using an endo motor with torque and speed control is essential in order to achieve an optimal security in daily practice of endodontics employing rotary systems.
MICRO-MEGA® is pleased to introduce you MM.control, its endo motor with torque and speed control and integrated apex locator.
The MM.control motor is used to control the speed and torque of all NiTi instruments in the market.
It also enables apical measurement, whether used with stainless steel hand files (glide path) or with NiTi instruments.
The MM.control has 3 operating modes:
- Auto (auto-start, Apex Autoreverse (programmed apical distance), Torque Autoreverse).
- Run (manual start, Apex Autoreverse (programmed apical distance), Torque Autoreverse).
- Apex over (auto-reversal, but doesn’t stop at the apex).
- Speed control: from 100 rpm to 500 rpm.
- Torque control: from 0.5 to 4 N.cm.
- Apical distance control : from 0 to 3 mm.
- Battery operation.
- Autonomy: 2 hours in continuous operation.
- Battery charge time if empty : 2 hours and 15 minutes.
- Warranty: 1 year.
- Compatible with all NiTi systems, ideal in combination with MICRO-MEGA® NiTi solutions such as:
- One Shape®