Termovasker & Desinfektor
HYDRIM C61WD G4 ensures instruments are properly and consistently cleaned and disinfected before moving to the next step of instrument reprocessing, sterilization.
HYDRIM C61WD G4 has a 6 full-size cassette capacity and can turnover 120 instruments in 60 minutes, start-to-dry.
- Can be mounted under the counter or as a counter top.
- HIPTM ULTRA cleaning solution is stored in the unit, no extra storage space required.
- Washer-Disinfectors have validated cycles to ensure repeatable performance.
Avoid the many steps involved with manual cleaning or using ultrasonic cleaners such as pre-soaking, scrubbing and drying instruments.
- HYDRIM G4 ensures that every set of instruments receive the same validated cleaning process by dosing the correct amount of detergent with each cycle.
- Active drying system allows instruments to immediately be transferred to the next step of instrument reprocessing, sterilization.
G4 Technology – Information at your fingertips
- Designed as a self-monitoring unit, network enabled G4 technology can connect and send cycle data to your smart devices or computer, providing easily accessible cycle information and service logs.
- G4 technology connects your HYDRIM to specialized technicians, which allows for remote support and minimizes unnecessary downtime.
- Large touch screen gives in-depth cycle info and allows users to view current operation.