The STATIM B is a compact 6-litre autoclave with fractionated vacuum technology that is designed with flexible loading, shorter cycle times and enhanced digital capabilities.
The drawer-style autoclave allows for easy, one-handed opening and reprocesses 2 cassettes or 12 pouches, delivering sterilised and dry wrapped instrument loads in as little as 27 minutes.
Smart Features for Improved Automation and Workflow
Designed with usability in mind, the STATIM B offers a number of smart features that can help improve automation in the sterilisation process.
- Maintenance reminders, video tutorials and troubleshooting tips help to keep the STATIM B in good working order.
- Automatic user interface software updates for connected equipment ensure the unit is always up-to-date.
- Programmable features to schedule test cycles and preheat the chamber ensure the STATIM B is warm and ready to go when the office opens.
- Enhanced documentation mode for detailed record keeping, including sterilisation indicator test results and instrument tracking.
Small Footprint but Great Performance
The STATIM B G4+ autoclave is a 6-litre chamber, with a small footprint like its predecessor, the STATIM 5000.
- Delivers sterilised and dry wrapped instrument loads in as little as 27 minutes.
- Modern design offers flexibility in loading options.
- Reprocessing of 2 cassettes or 12 pouches offers enough capacity to meet the needs of any size practice.
Convenient Automated Filling and Draining Options
The STATIM B G4+ vacuum autoclave offers numerous filling options, including manual top filling and automatic filling through ports in the back.
- Built-in reservoir holds enough water for 3 cycles, while the recommended autofill and autodrain options can configure your STATIM B for easy daily use.
- Integrated water quality sensor protects the unit from long-term damage from the use of unsuitable water.
- Low water indicator keeps the unit from starting a cycle if there is not enough water to complete it.
- The automatic drainage option to empty the reservoir at regular intervals helps reduce bio-film buildup.
G4+ Technology, Connectivity and Datalogging
WiFi-enabled G4+ technology allows for cycle logging, data storage and traceable load release.
- G4+ technology sends cycle data to your smart devices, computer or patient management system for easy and efficient data storage.
- A USB port is also available for back-up cycle data recording.
- User-friendly “connection wizard” allows Installation by Technicians or Dental staff to quickly set up a new user account or add to an existing account.
- Option to connect your machine to specialized technicians when required, which allows for remote support and minimizes unnecessary downtime.
- Online customer portal offers a user-friendly dashboard and gives access to historical cycle data, reports, manuals and much more.
View as Grid List
View as Grid List