LL6 - 022 Roth Maestro Buccal Tube
Maestro™ 1st Molar Buccal Tubes
The Maestro Buccal Tube is a non-convertible, single-tube that harmonizes classic orthodontic designs with the needs of today’s practitioners and patients.
• Large funneled entrance acts as a guide for easy wire insertion, resulting in reduced chair time
• Lowest possible profile to optimize patient comfort without hindering the precision and control needed for case completion
• Easy Placement; color-coded ID mark, side grip areas, defined buccal indent and compound contoured base
• Patient comfort is ensured with smooth rounded surfaces and lowered mesiogingival hooks
• Metal Injection Molded (MIM) Stainless Steel for strength and proven performance